General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (previously IT Schedule 70)
The multiple award schedule is an IDIQ contract providing the full range of IT services, including Cloud services, database planning and design, network services, systems analysis and design and installation for all federal departments and agencies.
Digital Infuzion offers IT, Healthcare IT, and Cloud-related IT professional services.
- Software engineering
- Clinical informatics
- Observational outcomes
- Grants management solutions
- Health research
- Health data interoperability
- Cloud services
- Mobile health
- Health surveillance
- Big data
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Business intelligence dashboards
- Data coordinating centers
Type of Task Orders (TO):
Awarded Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- SIN 518210C – Cloud or Cloud IT Related Professional Services (previously 132 40)
- SIN 54151S – Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (previously 132 51)
- SIN 54151HEAL – Health Information Technology Professional Services (previously 132 56)
- SIN Order – Level Materials (OLMs)
How to Order:
Federal, state, tribal, and other eligible entities may purchase services through eBuy and GSA Advantage!, or by issuing an RFI or RFQ and allowing vendors to respond to your requirements. More information about buying from the Multiple Award Schedule can be found here.
Contract expires in July 2024.
Federal Agencies Served:
This contract applies to all federal agencies.