Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC) provides a contract vehicle for acquiring a wide range of IT products, services and solutions for the NIH’s Institutes and Centers and all other federal agencies. The focus is to provide government agencies with a mechanism to quickly order needed IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices. The CIO-SP3 GWAC is designed to support the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Federal Health Architecture and the DoD Enterprise Architecture, providing a full range of information technology services and solutions to the federal government.
Digital Infuzion leads a CIO Source™ Contractor Team Arrangement (CTA) that consists of Digital Infuzion, Armedia, and Carson Associates. Digital Infuzion, Inc. as the Prime was selected as the contractor authorized to compete for task orders in the CIO-SP3 Small Business category.
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
2012 – 2022
Federal Agencies Served:
This contract applies to all federal agencies.